Saturday, February 2, 2013

Stick with it Saturday

This week I was down a lb at Weight Watchers.  This whole month has been such a struggle for me.  I only lost 1 lb the entire month.  This is not acceptable to me.  I need to step it up this month.


Workouts for the week:

Sunday: (no workout)

Monday: 20 minute Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast Fix  workout #3 (focus on abs...some of this I am just not capable of doing.  I did my best. I probably won't do this one again for a while)

Tuesday:  Billy Blanks Tae Bo Bootcamp Shred video for 20 minutes. It kind of annoys me so I shut it off and put in Jillian again.  Did the 3rd workout on the DVD. (total of 40 minutes)

Wednesday: nothing

Thursday: Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast Fix workout #1 (focus on upper body) LOVE this!

Friday:  Jillian Michaels Kickbox Fast Fix workout #2 (lower body focus) Love this one too!
 photo photo5_zps8f5c0d47.jpg
This picture is for you Sam. LOL
 I was dripping sweat but you really can't tell.
Today: not sure yet...will update if and when I do something



Goals for the upcoming week: Stick to my Weight Watchers plan and exercise when I can. I am considering making some radical changes to my diet...stay tuned.



Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I hate it when sweaty pics don't tell the whole story! It happened to me just today. I really struggled through my hour, and my legs were dragging. I have a cold, and also saw on the calendar another reason to drag...I had to modify one part, but pulled through. Don't beat yourself up over the pound, look how far you have come!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...