Monday, February 11, 2013
Goal Planning Monday
Here is this week's Goal Planning Monday post from Real Life: Unscripted . Last week I linked up with my goals. Here is how I did with a new list of goals.
Last week's goals:
1. Write in my Journible every day. (Yes, I did this!)
2. Review my Bible verses that I am memorizing each day. (Yes, I did this!)
3. Exercise 4 or 5 days this week. (Yes! I did more than this!)
4. Spend 15 minutes each day decluttering either my closet or junk drawer. (Yes, junk drawer is done!)
5. Update my FlyLady control journal and routines. (Worked on this. More to do.)
6. Gather everything I need to do the taxes (ugh and do I have to??) (ummmm NO)
7. Blog posts...especially upcoming reviews. (Worked on my blog but had no internet from Friday evening to Monday so not as much as I'd hoped.)
8. Read out loud to the kids. (Yes)
9. Go to bed earlier. (Didn't do too great on this one.)
10. Waste less time on this computer! (When you have no power for 25 hours and no internet for 3 days it was pretty easy.)
Goals for this week:
1. Write in my Journible every day and review my scripture memory verses each day.
2. Exercise at least 5 days this week.
3. Spend 15 minutes decluttering my closet each day.
4. Start the taxes.
5. Read out loud to the kids.
6. Finish 3 reviews and post by the weekend.
7. Work on my Flylady Zones 2 & 3.