Tuesday, February 12, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013-Week 7


It is now Week 7 of learning 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet.

100 Bible Verses in 2013

This week was a real struggle...but one with good success.  It took some practice but I was able to memorize Joshua 1:8.  I still need to keep reviewing it so that it will "stick".

Last week I mentioned using Scripture Typer online (free) and I'm really enjoying it.  I also purchased the app for my iPod touch. ($5.99 and worth every penny) 

The verses this week are Deuteronomy 6:6-7.

 photo deut667_zps8fe045c3.jpg

Other scripture memory resources:


Linking up with Ben and Me.

photo courtesy of Laura Shrek at rgbstock.com

2 comments:

Little Birdie Blessings said...

Your graphic is wonderful, thanks for making it, and encouraging others to participate in this group. I'm part of it as well. ~ Abby

Karen said...

Thank you Abby!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...