Monday, February 18, 2013

Goal Planning Monday



Here is this week's Goal Planning Monday post at Mama Manuscripts. An update on how I did with last week's goals and new ones for this week.




How I did last week:

1. Write in my Journible every day and review my scripture memory verses each day. (Did this!  I love my Journible.)

2. Exercise at least 5 days this week. (Yes- 7 days!)

3. Spend 15 minutes decluttering my closet each day. (Ummm nope)

4. Start the taxes. (nope)

5. Read out loud to the kids. (a little)

6. Finish 3 reviews and post by the weekend. (I posted the reviews that were due.)

7. Work on my Flylady Zones 2 & 3. (unfortunately no)

Goals for this week:

My goals are small for this week.  My husband is on vacation this week so I don't expect I'll get too much accomplished AND I've just started a new diet and I'm learning the ropes on that and trying some new recipes.

1. Write in my Journible every day and review my scripture memory verses each day.

2. Exercise at least 5 days this week.

3. Try to do some cleaning in the closet and maybe in the kitchen.  I have some cupboards that need some cleaning out.

4. Taxes....oh how I need to get these done but don't want to.

5. Finish some blog posts.

I think that is all I will attempt this week.


1 comment:

Debbie Phillips said...

Exercise 7 days!!! I am IMPRESSED!!! Great Job!

Vacation for hubby! I hope you are really enjoying your time together. Did you have any plans to DO anything??? even day trips??? Have a great rest of your week and weekend with your vacationing hubby.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...