Friday, March 22, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama-Week 5


This is my 5th week of Trim Healthy Mama. Still enjoying it though I wish I was seeing more results on the scale.

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg

Friday

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 3-Day 2

Breakfast-(FP) Chia Tapioca
Snack- (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa
Lunch- (FP) Wonder Wraps with turkey, lettuce, tomato and laughing cow cheese, half a cucumber, Reese's Whip turned S by adding skinny chocolate and nuts
Supper-  (S) Pepper Crusted Salmon, Mashed Cauliflower
Snack- (S) Reese's Whip turned S by adding skinny chocolate and nuts

I was so hungry when I was trying to fall asleep that I got up and ate a Joseph's pita with leftover Cheeseburger Casserole...and a tiny bit of nuts.

Saturday

Woke up and weighed myself today.  I am extremely discouraged that the scale is going up.  I am trying to relax about it, but I am freaking out.


Breakfast- (E) Sweet Cinnamon Quinoa
Lunch- (S) Pepper Crusted Salmon, Mashed Cauliflower, Cucumber- Reese's Whip with nuts and Skinny Chocolate
Supper- (S) Corned Beef, Cabbage
Snack- (S) Reese's Whip with nuts and Skinny Chocolate


Sunday-

No official workout but I had church nursery duty on Sunday night so I had the kids doing jumping jacks and other exercises with me.

Breakfast- (FP) French Toast Wonder Wraps stuffed with Greek 0 % Yogurt and Berries
Snack-(FP) about 1/2 of a Chia Pudding
Lunch- (FP) Egg White Wraps with Laughing Cow Cheese and Salmon (yum)
Supper- (S) Greek 0% Yogurt with cocoa, peanut flour, sweetener, FF Reddi Whip, Skinny Chocolate and 1 T. peanuts (I measured because I want to make sure I am not overdoing it with nuts.  I'm not going to be eating any nuts at night any more either.)
Snack-(FP) Joseph's Crackers with 1 Light Laughing Cow Cheese and Nighty Night Hot Custard

Monday-

50 jumping jacks while Katie practiced the organ

Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred Level 1- WOW have I improved since I first started on this.  I upped it to 5 lbs weights.

Breakfast- (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes with Greek 0% yogurt and Gwen's berry syrup
Lunch- (light S) Poached Salmon on a salad lightly dressed with EVOO, balsamic vinegar, a little fresh grated Romano
Snack-(FP) Glucomannan Pudding Parfait (PB banana and Chocolate) with FF Reddi Whip
Supper-(FP) Sweet and Spicy Asian Stir Fry over Shirataki Noodles ended dinner with (S) skinny chocolate and a bit of Butterscotch Gluccie Pudding
Snack-(FP) Nighty Night Hot Custard with Lemon Compote and more pudding....


Tuesday-

Totally Transverse  and some squats also using a small exercise ball to squeeze between the knees...3 sets of 10

Today is my 45th birthday.  I plan to be good...but not that good. :)  I am celebrating the fact that I am thinner and healthier than I've been in over 20 years! This day will be all S!

Breakfast- Serene's Steamed Omega 3's in grass fed butter and yes some skinny chocolate too. (It's my birthday!)
Lunch- Poached Salmon over salad greens, cucumbers, tomato, EVOO, balsamic, a handful of nuts and Romano cheese- Gluccie Pudding parfait
Supper- Lobster Salad over Green salad with EVOO and vinegar.  Skinny Chocolate
Snack- Cake in a Mug ,Skinny Chocolate (and a few bites of chicken that I had cooked for the fridge.

I ate entirely too much Skinny Chocolate today, but considering it was my birthday I don't think I did that bad.  At least I didn't eat this.

Wednesday-

Totally Transverse, small exercise ball to squeeze between the knees...3 sets of 10, did a bit of jump roping today and Stability Ball Squats


Breakfast- (FP) Chia Tapioca
Lunch- (S) Large Tossed Salad with Baked Chicken, EVOO, balsamic and Romano Cheese and a handful of nuts, Skinny Chocolate and some Gluccie Pudding
Supper- (E) All Day Lentil Soup and an apple...first one I've had since THM!
Snack- (S) Skinny Chocolate, Lemon Pudding and Muffin in a Bowl

WAY too much food for a snack....so full I feel sick. Why did I do this??

Thursday-

No workout

Breakfast- (FP) Muffin in a Bowl-0% Greek Yogurt with Gwen's Berry Syrup (Healthy and Yummy!)
Lunch- (S) Salad with Salmon, EVOO, balsamic and Romano cheese, 1 T. nuts and some butterscotch gluccie pudding
Supper-(S) Went out to eat for my birthday with my BFF...got the salad bar at a local steak house. It was an S meal.  I "think" everything I had was OK.
Snack-(FP) Joseph's crackers with a Light Laughing Cow cheese and some Gluccie pudding


I haven't weighed myself in a couple of days but the last time I got on the scale it had gone down some so I was happy to see that.  I am trying not to obsess over the scale, so I'm not weighing every day.  I've made some tweaks to the way I am eating based on some suggestions Pearl gave me...more salads for lunch (which I am loving) and eating FP snacks and laying off the nuts and heavier snacks at night.

This was not an intense workout week.  Feeling kind of bad about that...I "think" it's OK though.







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...