Monday, March 18, 2013

Goal Planning Monday


Here is this week's Goal Planning Monday post at Mama Manuscripts. I haven't posted in 2 weeks but here is how I did:





Goals from last time:

1. Taxes!!!  (Finally done!)

2. Exercise 4-5 times this week. (YES!)

3. Work on my blog (Did some this week. I hadn't felt much like blogging.)

4. Continue with my Journible and Scripture Memory verses. (YES!)

That was all I set out to do 2 weeks ago.

Goals for this week:

1. Exercise 4-5 times this week.

2. Pre-write my upcoming reviews.

3. Continue with my Journible and Scripture Memory verses.

4. Hem curtains for church nursery.

5. Sew sink skirt for church nursery.

6. Spend some time cleaning my closet.

7. Maybe get back to some Fly Lady.

8. Have fun with the kids doing lots of projects etc. for school.

I think I'll be happy if I get this stuff done.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...