Monday, March 25, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


This is my sixth week of Trim Healthy Mama. I am listing my supper meals by day and ideas for breakfast, lunch and snacks below.  I'm kind of in a rut right now. I will probably tweak this a bit with some E meals since I didn't really plan too many.

Photobucket

Monday: (S) Chicken, Broccoli

Tuesday: (S) Basic Quiche and Salad

Wednesday: (S) Tilapia, Vegetables, Potatoes (for the kids)

Thursday: Spaghetti for the family (Zucchini Noodles for me)

Friday: Homemade Pizza (kids)- FP( Joseph's Pita Pizza for me)

Saturday: (S) Tacos (I'll probably have some taco meat in a salad or a wonder wrap.)

Sunday: Easter Dinner


Breakfast: (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes (2), (S) Serene's Steamed Omega Sensations, (FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal, (FP) French Toast Wonder Wraps

Lunch: (S) Salad with Salmon or Eggs, (FP) Konjac Noodles and Cabbage, (FP) WW Vegetable Soup with a lean protein source, (FP) Wonder Wraps with Salmon or Chicken and Light Laughing Cow Cheese

Snacks: (FP) Pudding, (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa,(S) Skinny Chocolate, (FP) Muffin in a Bowl,  (FP) Nighty Night Custard, (FP) Meringues

Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com.  (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...