Friday, March 8, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013-Week 10




I am once again caught up on all of my verses in 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet.  Last week I got a bit behind, but using Scripture Typer I was able to catch up again.  I love Scripture Typer so much I started a group with my church too.  I am pretty sure I would not be doing as well with the verses without it.

100 Bible Verses in 2013



This week's verses:


 photo 1John51112_zps0a40575e.jpg


Scripture Memory Resources:
Still enjoying Scripture Typer online (free) and the app ($5.99)


photo courtesy of Laura Shrek at rgbstock.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...