Monday, March 18, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


This is my fifth week of Trim Healthy Mama. I am listing my supper meals by day and ideas for breakfast, lunch and snacks below.

Photobucket

Monday: (FP) Sweet and Spicy Asian Stir Fry with Shiratake noodles (Rice for everyone else)

Tuesday: My Birthday...going out to eat.  I'll probably get steak or lobster....

Wednesday: (S) Basic Quiche and Salad

Thursday: Spaghetti or Soup (My BFF is taking me out for my b-day)

Friday: (S) Pot Roast, Roasted Radishes, Green Fries

Saturday: (E) Balsamic Chicken, Quinoa and Broccoli

Sunday: leftovers


Breakfast: (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes (2), (S) Serene's Steamed Omega Sensations(2), (S) Coconut Porridge,(E) Savory Skillet Quinoa, (FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal

Lunch: (S) Salad with Salmon or Eggs, (FP) Konjac Noodles and Cabbage, (FP) WW Vegetable Soup with a lean protein source, (FP) Wonder Wraps with Salmon or Chicken and Light Laughing Cow Cheese

Snacks: (FP) Choco Pudding, (FP), Fat Stripping Frappa,(S) Skinny Chocolate, (S) Cake in a Mug,  (FP) Nighty Night Custard

Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com.  (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...