Friday, March 8, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama-Week 3



This is my third week of Trim Healthy Mama.  I am starting to feel like eating this way is second nature.  It's not hard to do.  I can eat lots of yummy things (including chocolate) and I'm not hungry.  (I don't have to pay someone..and go get weighed in either!)

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg

Friday

I couldn't find my 30 Day Shred DVD so I made up my own 20 minute workout in the same circuit style.

Breakfast-(FP) Chia Tapioca Pudding
Snack-(FP) Greek Yogurt 0% with about 1/4 cup blueberries
Lunch- (S) Exotic Green Curry Soup (WOW so healthy and delicious!) and
               (S) Easy Peasy Ginger Muffin (as a dessert)

I originally planned to have a Frappa in the afternoon.  I was going to be out for the afternoon/evening so I planned to have the Frappa on the road and pack food for later.  I was making up a batch of the chocolate nut slab and ate a handful of nuts and had NO appetite at all.  So I packed my food and didn't have my Frappa.  By the time 6:00 rolled around I really wasn't hungry but it had been 4 hours since I had eaten so I ate some of my soup (not much) and had some lemon mousse and a small ziplock bag of Kale chips. On the ride home I ate 2 small pb. cookies.

Supper- (S) Hearty Red Soup (see note above)
Snack- (S) Chocolate Nut Slab

Saturday

30 Day Shred Level 2

Breakfast-(FP) Chia Tapioca Pudding and later (E) Sprouted French Toast
Lunch- (E) Poached Salmon, Sweet Potato, Broccoli with Transformer Cheese Sauce
Snack-(FP) Fat Stripping Frappa
Supper-Easy Peasy Muffin and a couple of bites of Hearty Red soup when Rob wanted to go out so I got an S salad.  Ate a couple of pieces of Chocolate Nut Slab when I got home.
Snack-Greek yogurt 0% with 1/2 cup blueberries and Truvia (Can I just say this is so different for me.  I really wanted this healthy snack and not cake or candy or something super sweet like I always do.)


Sunday-
no workout

Breakfast-(S) 3 Fried Eggs in coconut oil
Snack-(FP)Fat Stripping Frappa
Lunch- (S)Pepper Crusted Salmon and Mashed Cauliflower (a piece of choc. nut slab for dessert)
Supper- (S)1 1/2 Easy Peasy Ginger Muffins, a Cup of Hearty Red soup and a Green Tea Frappa
Snack- (S)a couple of pb cookies (recipe in the book) and a chocolate muffin a mug

Monday-

30 Day Shred- Level 2 (Day 8 at this level)

Breakfast-(FP) Greek 0% yogurt with blueberries and Truvia
Lunch-(S) Pepper Crusted Salmon, Mashed Cauliflower and 1 small piece of chocolate slab
Snack- (FP) Choco pudding and (S) PB cookies (3 I think...)
Supper- (S) Five Guys little bacon cheeseburger wrapped in lettuce with some peanuts
Snack-(FP/S)Some Choco pudding/Lemon mousse with a sprinkling of cheesecake berry crunch


Tuesday-

no workout (BOO)

Breakfast-(E) Trim Healthy Pancakes
Lunch-(E) Tuscany in a Bowl, Joseph's crackers with 1 Light Laughing Cow Cheese
Supper-(S) Fried Fish and Green Fries, a couple of macaroons
Snack- (S) Skinny Chocolate, Joseph's crackers with salsa and transformer cheese sauce



Wednesday-

30 Day Shred (Day 9 of level 2)

Breakfast-(FP) Lemon Chia Pudding (didn't set so I drank it..it wasn't a whole one), 0% Greek yogurt and blueberries
Lunch- (S) Joseph's Lavash with tuna and lettuce, 5 Brazil nuts and 2 macaroons, OK and then I had 2 small pieces of skinny chocolate and a cup of Chai Green tea
Supper-Konjac noodles and Reese's Whip (yogurt, cocoa and peanut flour)
Snack-Joseph's crackers with 1 Laughing Cow Cheese, 1 macaroon, skinny chocolate and a cake in a mug



Thursday-

30 Day Shred (Day 10 of Level 2-time to move to level 3)

Breakfast-(S) Serene's Steamed Omega Sensations
Snack- (S) 5 Brazil nuts
Lunch- (S) Baked Kale chips, 2 macaroons and choco pudding
Supper-(S) dinner out-salad with ranch, prime rib and broccoli with a little butter
Snack-(S) secret agent brownie cake with Pearl's frosting (didn't like this too much) had some more choco-pudding (I've finally tweaked that into a very likeable snack!)

It's Friday morning now and I just weighed and I'm up a bit.  Frustrating for sure.  I think I'll add more FP in next week and try to cut back on my evening snacks which is always a struggle for me!









No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...