Saturday, March 9, 2013

Stick with it Saturday



I've now been eating the Trim Healthy Mama way for 3 weeks and I still love it. The food is so good.

Workouts for the week:

Sunday: None

Monday:   Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Day 8 of Level 2

Tuesday: None.  I had too much to do and never squeezed it in.  I hate that.  Poor planning more than anything!

Wednesday: Did my workout first thing.   Day 9 of Level 2  My lower back is bothering me a lot.

Thursday: Finished Level 2 of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred

Friday: Sprint intervals (70 yards running and walking 8 times) in the snow....as described in the Trim Healthy Mama book.

Today: I think I'm taking a rest day today.  I'm tired and not feeling too great at the moment.  I'll do something later if I feel up to it, but no guilt if I don't.



Goals for the upcoming week: Eat the Trim Healthy Mama Way and exercise 4-5 times this week.


Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...