Saturday, March 23, 2013

Stick with it Saturday


I've now been eating the Trim Healthy Mama way for 5 weeks. The scale isn't budging and I'm not back down to my lowest weight (I'm about 4 lbs from my lowest...sigh.)  But, I am committed to keeping on trying.....

Workouts for the week:

Sunday: No official workout but I had nursery duty in church last night so I had the kids doing jumping jacks and hopping on one foot with me...and some other exercises.  Couldn't hurt. :)

Monday:

Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred Did Level 1 with 5 lb weights (when I first did it I used 3 lb weights....5 lbs seems so much heavier!)  But this workout was so much easier than when I started it. I could hardly finish the first set of jumping jacks...now the cardio part is all pretty easy on this level. (LOVE seeing progress)

I also did 50 Jumping Jacks while Katie was practicing the organ in the afternoon.  Every little bit helps!

Oh, and on a side note.  I have been seeing a chiropractor for about the last month of so and my lower back is SO much better.  I couldn't lie on the floor before without a folded blanket under me...now?  no problem!

Tuesday:

Totally Transverse workout (core strengthening) and some squats throughout the day.


Wednesday:

Totally Transverse workout, some jump rope (not much), using a small ball to squeeze between the knees and Stability Ball Squats

Thursday: No workout

Friday: Sprint Intervals (outside with my 18 year old daughter...I felt old and slow!)

Today: No workout....got up late and had a busy day.



Goals for the upcoming week: Eat the Trim Healthy Mama Way and exercise at least 4 times this week.


Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin
(There isn't one posted so this links to last week.)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...