Saturday, March 16, 2013

The Homeschool Mother's Journal




Photobucket




In my life this week…

Seems like life has been a little too crazy.  There are not enough hours in the day to do everything I have to do and do some things I want to do too.  I find myself frequently overwhelmed.  I got caught up on some blogging stuff AND finally got my taxes done. This was a huge relief.

In our homeschool this week…

This was our second week back with Five in a Row.  I just love Five in a Row.  This week we "rowed" Madeline.  We used the FIAR manual and the Madeline unit from Homeschool Share.

Lots of fun and learning going on here this week:

 photo 002_zps14d4b75a.jpg
Connor and Sadie working on Touch Math
 photo 011_zpsaf27bc33.jpg
Ellie coloring Madeline pages
 photo 021_zps2f7981d9.jpg
Some of the pages from our Madeline study
 photo 020_zps25d8ffe6.jpg
I also bought this fun magnet kit this week.
The kids love it.

I’m cooking…

This isn't exactly cooking, but my favorite snack right now is this "Reese's Whip".  I take Greek 0% yogurt and add about a tsp. each of cocoa and peanut flour with some sweetener (I like Xylitol and Truvia)...mix it together...give it a squirt of Fat Free Reddi Whip, a few peanuts and some "skinny chocolate" (a recipe from Trim Healthy Mama)....and YUM!!

 photo 024_zps3f53c7e7.jpg

 photo 025_zps2894e56f.jpg

A photo, video, link, or quote to share (silly, serious or both!)…

I just love this picture of Connor.  He is so proud of himself and the work he has done. (and he should be!)


 photo 001-4_zps17598b61.jpg
Don't mind the messy face. :)

Link up your own Homeschoool Mother's Journal post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...