Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stick with it Saturday


I've now been eating the Trim Healthy Mama way for 2 weeks. I am LOVING it!  The food is good, it's healthy and I have been losing weight too.  Just a little...but after so long at the same weight I am happy to see the scale moving back down.

Workouts for the week:

Sunday: None

Monday:   Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (this workout kills me....)

Tuesday: Went for a run!

Wednesday: 20ish minute circuit workout that I made up

Thursday:nothing official but I did some exercises with my exercise ball

Friday: Another made up circuit workout because I couldn't find my 30 Day Shred video.

Today: 30 Day Shred Level 2-Day 6 at this level.  This is still tough, but maybe getting a little easier...maybe. I have to rest on the floor when I finish.  I'm not kidding. LOL



Goals for the upcoming week: Eat the Trim Healthy Mama Way and exercise 5-6 times this week.


Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin

2 comments:

Sam said...

You're doing great. I am intrigued about the THM thing, but wouldn't add meat back to follow it. I would eat some if we had a source that I agreed with, but we don't that I know of.

Karen said...

What about fish? They recommend eating a lot of salmon.

I could get local beef and chicken from farms in the area but it is SO expensive.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...