Saturday, March 2, 2013

Stick with it Saturday


I've now been eating the Trim Healthy Mama way for 2 weeks. I am LOVING it!  The food is good, it's healthy and I have been losing weight too.  Just a little...but after so long at the same weight I am happy to see the scale moving back down.

Workouts for the week:

Sunday: None

Monday:   Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (this workout kills me....)

Tuesday: Went for a run!

Wednesday: 20ish minute circuit workout that I made up

Thursday:nothing official but I did some exercises with my exercise ball

Friday: Another made up circuit workout because I couldn't find my 30 Day Shred video.

Today: 30 Day Shred Level 2-Day 6 at this level.  This is still tough, but maybe getting a little easier...maybe. I have to rest on the floor when I finish.  I'm not kidding. LOL



Goals for the upcoming week: Eat the Trim Healthy Mama Way and exercise 5-6 times this week.


Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin

3 comments:

Sam Kelley said...

You're doing great. I am intrigued about the THM thing, but wouldn't add meat back to follow it. I would eat some if we had a source that I agreed with, but we don't that I know of.

Karen said...

What about fish? They recommend eating a lot of salmon.

I could get local beef and chicken from farms in the area but it is SO expensive.

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters Lose 23 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...