Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Plan Monday



Photobucket

Monday:  Tacos

Tuesday: Grilled Chicken and Broccoli

Wednesday: Spaghetti, meatballs and homemade sourdough bread (Zucchini Noodles for me)

Thursday: Baked Fish, Green Beans and Potatoes (I might have a sweet potato with mine)

Friday: Pizza for the kids. We have a rehearsal dinner to attend.

Saturday: Not sure yet.  We'll be at a wedding during the day so I won't feel much like cooking when I get home.

Sunday: Leftovers/Sandwiches


Breakfast: Trim Healthy Pancakes, Serene's Steamed Omega Sensations, French Toast Wonder Wraps

Lunch: Salad with Salmon or Eggs,  WW Vegetable Soup with a lean protein source, Tuna Sandwich on Muffin in a Bowl bread

Snacks: Pudding, Fat Stripping Frappa, Muffin in a Bowl, Nighty Night Custard, Kale Chips, Apple with 1 tsp. peanut butter, Yogurt with whey protein

Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com.  (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

1 comment:

Clarissa said...

I don't plan a menu, other than the fact that Monday is always Mexican night here (and always something simple and quick without a lot of mess, since I spend the day cleaning house). I enjoy looking at other's menus though, to get ideas!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...