Friday, April 26, 2013

Read Aloud Challenge

I usually post this on Tuesday or Wednesday.  I am not sure where this week went! I have such a hard time getting into the swing of things after a week of vacation. This week we did some reading but not what as much as I would have liked.



This past week we continued on with our study of 20th Century America reading the The Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum.

 photo zoz_zps33c70c5e.jpg

Today, I started reading The Story of George Washington Carver by Eva Moore.  I don't think I'll finish it as a read aloud though.  I am planning to move on to something else and Emma will read the rest of it on her own.
 photo zstoryof_zps3909d342.jpg

We are also reading 65 MORE Short Mysteries You Solve with Science for a review.  Emma absolutely LOVES this book.  (Review will be coming soon.)

Want some reading inspiration? Visit Footprints in the Butter for this week's challenge to see what others are reading.





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...