Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Read Aloud Challenge

Since I posted my Read Aloud Challenge post late last week, it really hasn't been very long, so we haven't accomplished too much.

I read this book during school time yesterday.  Young Teddy Roosevelt by Cheryl Harness is an excellent book about the life of Teddy Roosevelt from birth until he became president.  We really enjoyed it.

 photo zteddy_zps96a674a3.jpg

We finally finished reading the The Wizard of Oz by Frank L. Baum. I can say that I really enjoyed the book.  I didn't know if I would because the movie always terrified me.

 photo zoz_zps33c70c5e.jpg




We are almost finished reading 65 MORE Short Mysteries You Solve with Science.  This is a great book.  I'll be posting a review of it very soon.

That's all so far this week but I am planning to start reading Dear America: Survival in the Storm The Dust Bowl Diary of Grace Edwards and finish reading America's First World War: General Pershing and the Yanks by Henry Castor that I started a few weeks ago but dropped for other things.

Want some reading inspiration? Visit Footprints in the Butter for this week's challenge to see what others are reading. (will update this week's when it goes up)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...