Saturday, April 27, 2013

Stick with it Saturday


This has been a pretty good week.  I am running again which I love.  I have also been working on healing my diastatis recti and some pelvic floor issues I have with an online video and the app mentioned below.  I also visited a URO-GYN physical therapist yesterday and I have some exercises to do every day for that.  I am concerned that I might not be able to continue running which makes me sad because I really enjoy it.  My shoulder is starting to hurt again just from the running I have done this week.  Not sure what I will end up doing if I can't run.


Sunday-
 Week 2 Day 1 of 5K app

Monday-none

Tuesday- Week 2 Day 1 of my 5K app (did this again accidentally).  I will probably skip day 2 and go on to Day 3. Also Totally Transverse and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well (app)

Wednesday-
Totally Transverse and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well (app)

Thursday-
Jeff Galloway 5K app-Week 2 Day 3 and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well (app)

Friday-
Totally Transverse and the exercise/stretches in Aligned and Well.

Saturday-
Nothing today....I was at a youth conference at church all day.  I'm exhausted.


My goals this week are to continue with my healthy eating plan combining Trim Healthy Mama with Weight Watchers and exercise as much as I am able.



Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin








1 comment:

Sam said...

You'll have to tell me more about this app!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...