Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Goal Planning "Monday"



Here is this week's Goal Planning Monday (this is actually last week's..can't find a new one) post at Mama Manuscripts. It seems that I only get to one of these every couple of weeks AND I'm not accomplishing anything either.  So frustrated with myself!  Trying again!


1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group.

2. Write in my Journible.

3. Do Erin's taxes.

4. Do Rachel's taxes.

5. Shorten church nursery curtains.

6. Make sink skirt for church nursery.

7. Exercise 4 times this week.  (I have a cold and my back has been bothering me so we'll see.)

8. Write a Homeschool Mother's Journal post this week.

9. Work on TOS reviews.

10. Do some closet cleaning!

1 comment:

Debbie Phillips said...

Looks like you have some good goals. Don't give up. Keep on trying. Try some new stragies like making written daily to-do lists from you goals or writing your goals on paper and keeping the list where you can look at it daily so you don't forget what you said you were going to do. God Bless and keep on keeping on.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...