It's time for Goal Planning Monday. I was sick most of last week. It was a full week besides...not much accomplished. I'm OK with it though.
1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group.(I have been keeping current with memorized verses. I memorized 1 of the 2 new ones for last week. Still working on one of them.)
3. Write and finish Scaredy Cat reading review. (YES!)
4. Start IEW review. (Not yet.)
5. Other blogging (Yes!)
6. Run if I feel better (I didn't run at all because I was sick.)
7. Start summer bucket list (Not yet.)
8. Sew sink skirt....seriously...this needs to get done!! (UGH...don't ask!)
1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group.
3. Start IEW review.
4. Other blogging
5. Secret project I don't want to reveal in case the person it is for is reading. :)
6. Run if I feel better.
7. Start summer bucket list
8. Sew sink skirt (should I even bother putting this on the list?)
9. Have Emma and Ryan finish their HP tests and mail them in.