Thursday, July 18, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama- Week 22


This is my 22nd week of Trim Healthy Mama. I am on my second week of my first fuel cycle. As of this morning I have lost 111 lbs.**



Friday-E (My weight was up by about 2 lbs today which I guess is normal following an E day.)


Breakfast- Stacy's Baked Oatmeal with a cut up peach
Lunch- Nicey Ricey Salad with Quinoa and Tuna, Choco-Pudding
Snack- 1/2 serving Greek Pudding
Supper- Chana Dal Burger wrapped in lettuce w/sliced tomato, a cucumber, and a plum, Choco-Pudding
Snack-Handful of Roasted Crispy Garbanzos, Muffin in a Bowl with a large dollop of Greek 0% Yogurt


Saturday-S


Breakfast- 2 Eggs with Broccoli, grassfed butter and VCO
Lunch-Salad (lettuce and cucumber) with Salmon in coconut oil, EVOO and balsamic
Snack-Choco-Mint Pudding
Supper-Salad (lettuce and cucumber) with poached chicken, EVOO and balsamic
Snack- Skinny Chocolate, Tummy Tucking Ice Cream

Sunday-S

Breakfast- 2 Eggs with Broccoli, grassfed butter and VCO
Snack- Skinny Chocolate-2 pieces
Lunch-Salad (lettuce and cucumber) with poached chicken, EVOO and balsamic
Supper-Salad (lettuce and cucumber) with grass-fed steak, EVOO and balsamic
Snack-Pudding, Kale Chips


Monday-S

Read my post about a Deep S Day on the GO

Tuesday- FP

Breakfast- French Toast Wonder Wraps with Greek 0% yogurt and Gwen's Berry Syrup
Lunch- Egg White Wraps with 3 oz Poached Chicken, 1 light Laughing Cow Cheese, about 1/2 of a cucumber
Snack- Fat Stripping Frappa
Supper-Greek Pudding with some wild blueberries


Sick today. Fever ,sore throat, aches...didn't eat much.

Wednesday-FP

Still sick...strep throat. :(

Breakfast- Strawberry Fat Stripping Frappa
Lunch-Greek Pudding with wild blueberries
Snack- 2 Wasa Crackers and a Light Laughing Cow Cheese
Supper-Light Tomato Soup, 1/4 or so of Gluccie pudding
Snack- FP Muffin


Thursday-E 


Breakfast- THM pancakes with Greek 0% Yogurt and Gwen's Berry syrup
Lunch- Chicken Sandwich on Sprouted Bread, plum
Snack- Choco-mint pudding
Supper- Francine's Chana Dahl stew with chicken
Snack- Peach Cottage Whip



* My weight loss has been a process.  I've been on my weight loss journey since October 2010.  I have not lost this much weight since starting THM.  You can read this post to read more about how I lost the first 100 lbs. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...