This is a 33 page pdf e-book which can easily be read on your computer (or send it to an e-reader like I did).
This e-book is not cluttered with fluff. It gets right to the point so you can read it and begin implementing Circle Time in your family right away.
This is what is included:
- Planning a Circle Time That Works for You
- Strategies for a Peaceful Time Together
- How to Get Your Kids on Board
- Questions From Moms Like You
- Words of Wisdom From Other Moms Who Do Circle Time
- Resources, Activities, and Ideas
- Printable Planner Sheets
I am so excited about using these ideas in our homeschool this year. I have ordered some of the things she had suggested that I'd never heard of and I've made lists of things we already have here that we can use for our circle time. From flashcards to read alouds, Bible stories, music and geography...so much we can do together that I hadn't been able to figure out how to fit in.
I recommend you check it out!
I didn't write this review for the Schoolhouse Review Crew, but they also reviewed it and you can read more reviews on the blog.