Monday, May 7, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


Last week I tried two new recipes: Slow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham and  Zesty Hamburger Soup.  Both were pretty good.  I loved the soup but my family tends to be picky and it was spicy so they didn't care for it.  (more for me :)  ) This past week I joined Weight Watchers.  I really don't need to change much except that I am counting points instead of calories.  I found most of my recipes this week on Pinterest. :)





Monday: Chicken Pot Pie Soup and biscuits

Tuesday: Skinny Lasagna Alfredo and bread

Wednesday:  Baked Potato Soup

Thursday: Makeover One Pot Spaghetti from Healthy Cooking magazine

Friday: Kid's Choice (my nice way of saying it's date night and the older girls usually cook)

Saturday: Grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and vegetable

Sunday: Crock Pot Italian Meatballs (and either pasta or sandwich rolls)



Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. This week is found here. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.)

1 comment:

Amanda Towne said...

I have to try that Healthy Cooking recipe soon--I keep looking at it. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...