Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Amazing Peanut Butter Product

I went to a Weight Watchers meeting last week the leader mentioned a product I had never heard of before. It's called PB2.  I went to the store and bought a jar today.  I couldn't believe how good this stuff is.  It's only 45 calories for 2 Tablespoons (1 PointsPlus point for Weight Watchers!).  In case you don't know, regular peanut butter has 190 calories in 2 tablespoons.  You just take 2T. of the powder and mix it with water.  The consistency is the same as regular peanut butter and it is just delicious.  I like to eat it on an apple or banana.  They also have a chocolate version.  That is good too but I prefer the regular one.

This is what you are looking for.  It was with the regular peanut butter.

This is what the powdered peanut butter looks like before adding water.


This is what it looks like reconstituted.

I think the possibilities for this are endless.  Let me know if you give it a try and what you think of it if you do. You can find recipes for using it on the Bell Plantation website. Go here to find a store near you.

3 comments:

Amanda Towne said...

Hmmm, they carry it at Back to Basics--I might have to give it a try.

mysteryhistorymom said...

I'm on WW, too, and this looks incredible! Thanks for the idea- can't wait to try it as I LOVE peanut butter! Lori

Kahri said...

okay, will definitely look for this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...