Monday, September 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday





MondayLasagna Soup (I was supposed to make this last week but it got bumped.)

Tuesday: Baked chicken, baked potatoes and vegetable

Wednesday: Curried Chicken and Broccoli casserole

Thursday: Pampered Chef show (Rob taking kids out while I have my party.)

Friday: Homemade pizza and chips

Saturday: BLT soup (From Meal Makeover Moms cookbook) and bread

Sunday: leftovers

Lunches: sandwiches, macaroni and cheese (I want to try this one), tuna noodle casserole, hotdogs, Simple Chicken Soup

Link up with your menu plan or see what others are planning this week at orgjunkie.com.

2 comments:

Amanda Towne said...

That lasagna soup does look fantastic--I think it's going on the menu for next week!

Karen said...

It was really good. I will definitely make it again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...