Monday, September 12, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I'm glad that I have started doing meal planning again.  Last week I even cooked several meals at the beginning of the week and really didn't have to cook all week(I put 2 in the freezer for the later part of the week.)


I am still keeping a pretty empty freezer.  I have one package of chicken sausage (to make minestrone) and no other meat on hand in the freezer.  It's kind of nice having a half empty freezer.  It's much easier to find things!  

Monday:Cheesy Rigatoni Bake

Tuesday:Hamburgers, Potato Salad, chips

Wednesday: Pizza with out of town relatives

Thursday: Mary Lu's Cheesy Tomato Mac Soup

Friday: Jenna and Sadie's birthday party-probably serving soup and bread


SaturdayLasagna Soup

Sunday: leftovers

Lunches: sandwiches, Spicy Noodle Edamame Salad, macaroni and cheese I want to try this one, tuna noodle casserole, hotdogs, spaghetti, Simple Chicken Soup

Link up with your menu plan or see what others are planning this week at orgjunkie.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, that Lasagna soup looks good! I can't wait to try that!

Thanks for sharing!

Darlene

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...