Saturday, November 30, 2013

Stick With It Saturday-Week 3


Another good week.  If it wasn't for back pain that seems to get worse each day I would just be so happy.  It's hard to be happy when you are in constant pain.  I lost over 1 lb this week AND I officially went back to Weight Watchers.  It was GREAT to go back and see people that I haven't seen since February.  I had lost 14 lbs since my last meeting.  I have decided on a goal weight that will put me at lifetime membership so I won't have to pay anymore.  I have about 5ish pounds to go.  At some point I might want to lose more, but this seems like a pretty reasonable goal that I can maintain.


Sunday
 Took a much needed nap this afternoon.

Monday

I had really hoped to exercise today but between cooking a turkey, writing a blog post, a dentist appointment and a trip to Walmart it just never got done. (not to mention my back pain...ugh)

Tuesday

Down a lb today.  Did The Big Burn today.


Wednesday
I went back to Weight Watchers today.  LOVED it. 


THANKSGIVING

Stayed completely on track today and didn't even use any of my weekly points.  When I got up today I was back at a normal weight (BMI) and didn't want to spoil it.  I have been hovering above it for so long.  It was very exciting.  First time in about 25 yeas that I was not overweight at Thanksgiving!  I can tell you that kept me out of the candy!  Success is motivating.

After dinner we went to the beach (it was COLD...about 31 degrees).  Rob took the kids to the playground and I walked.  My goal was to get 10,000 steps for the day.  When we left the beach I had about 6,000 so he dropped me off 2 miles from home and Jenna (8) and I walked the rest of the way.  I ended up with over 13,000 steps (and I didn't even put it on until lunchtime so I had a lot more because I was on my feet cooking and preparing pretty much all morning.)


Friday

My reward for being so good yesterday was being up on the scale a bit.  Oh well...that's the way it goes. Put 11,000 steps on the pedometer today despite tremendous lower back pain.



Saturday

Same weight today but I am down 1.4 for the week.  Very pleased with that. No formal exercise planned but I am wearing my pedometer so I am shooting for 10,000 steps.

  

Goals for the upcoming week are just to follow my WW plan and exercise at least 3 times this week or get 10,000 steps each day. 


Trying to lose weight this holiday season?  See my list of tips for losing weight this holiday season!

Link up your own diet/exercise post at Stick with it Saturday

2 comments:

Sam said...

I had a really good day yesterday as well and was up a pound! That makes me sooo mad! I did have a couple tiny kit kats in revolt today. :/

Karen said...

You'll probably be down again after the candy. I never can figure my body out! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...