Saturday, November 23, 2013

Stick with it Saturday-week 2

Another week done....didn't get much exercise in but a good week overall.  I'm down about 2 lbs this week and just feeling good about it even though I haven't been able to exercise.  Hoping for a better week this coming week but my back is really bothering me and it's a BUSY week even though we don't have school...yay for Thanksgiving vacation!!!


I had a great eating week!  I feel so happy having left Trim Healthy Mama to go back to counting WW Points


Sunday
Starting this week down 3 lbs from my 8 lb gain going off an extreme low-carb diet.

Monday

Down .2 this morning. Even though I don't feel well I managed to do 2 miles (miles 2 and 3 with the warm up and stretching) of Leslie Sansone's 5 Really Big Miles. The first one was with a resistance band and the second mile was a "fast mile".  I am enjoying doing these workouts.  I don't feel like I am going to die at the end (like I did when I was doing Jillian Michaels in the spring).

Tuesday

Down .6 more lbs today. Really not feeling well.

Wednesday

So excited to be down another 1.2 this morning.  I didn't exercise today but I did put 10,000 steps on my pedometer. YAY

Thursday

Down another .2 this morning.

Friday

Back up a little today, but to be expected at this point in my cycle.

Saturday

Same weight today.  

Goals for the upcoming week are just to follow my WW plan and exercise at least 3 times this week. I think I might go back to WW meetings starting this week.  I haven't decided for sure but I am leaning toward that.

Thanks Sam for doing this again! Link up your own diet/exercise post at Stick with it Saturday.

2 comments:

Sam said...

I always feel like I am trying to beat my cycle! Great job this week!

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...