Saturday, June 2, 2012

Stick with it Saturday



It's Saturday again and time for a Stick with it Saturday post. I had a great week on the scale losing 3 lbs this past week.  After 2 weeks in a row of losing only .2 lbs it felt great!  So, I've lost 6.2 since starting Weight Watchers and a total of 69.2 lbs overall.  (I think I will not maintain the 3 lb loss this week...my body always fluctuates after a bigger loss and will take a couple of weeks before it decides to completely let it go.)  I also feel puffy right now and can tell I am retaining fluid.



As far as exercise, I am continuing on with Couch to 5K using this app (which I did buy this week). With C25K you only run every other day so on my off days I try to get outside and shoot hoops or kick a soccer ball or just do something to keep up my activity.  I'd like to start doing some strength training on my off days but I'm not sure how to go about it yet.

I made up a new salad this week.  It's a Vegetarian Avocado BLT salad and I can't get enough of it.  It's delicious!

My sister shared this link with me this morning about a weight loss study that was done.  I actually found it a bit discouraging but it is good information to know.  It explains why it is hard to keep the weight off after we lose it.  I never want to gain this weight back.  NEVER!


Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

You are rocking it! Way to go this week! {Even if the scale rebounds, it will come back off!}

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...