Saturday, May 4, 2013

Stick with It Saturday


This was an exciting week.  On Sunday, I announced that I had lost 100 lbs.  I am now at 100.8 lbs lost.  I am feeling like I might finally get down to a normal weight.  I am getting so close!  It took me 2.5 years to get this far I'm not about to quit now!

Rather than write out what I did each day I'm just going to say that I am using exercises from my Aligned and Well App, the Totally Transverse video to heal my diastasis recti and exercises I got from my physical therapist for some pelvic floor issues.  AND I've been running.  I DO love to run...my back doesn't necessarily agree....This week I went on 3 runs...2 short ones and one longer.  I finished week 3 of my Jeff Galloway 5 K app.  I ran just over 2 miles today and I'm pretty sure I had a personal record (not that it was fast mind you...but faster than I was running it last year.)  I really hope I can continue to run.

My goals this week are to continue with my healthy eating plan combining Trim Healthy Mama with Weight Watchers and complete week 4 of my 5K training.  I will also continue with my PT stuff.



Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...