Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday

My weekly plan for Trim Healthy Mama.  My breakfast and lunch plans are found at the bottom.  The last couple of weeks I have been making sure to get one E-meal each day and that seems to be working for me. I feel sort of in a "rut" and need to figure out some new recipes that are THM (and WW friendly) that the whole family will love.  :)





Monday: Graduation party

Tuesday: Leftovers from Graduation party (I'll be having leftover grilled chicken over a salad.)

Wednesday: (S) Sponge Bob's Crabby Patties and Salad

Thursday: Homemade Pizza for the kids (date night)

Friday: (FP) Sweet and Spicy Asian Stir Fry with Rice (for the family) and Konjac noodles (for me)

Saturday: (E) Chana Dahl Soup in the crockpot

Sunday: Leftovers/Sandwiches (I'll probably have soup.)


Breakfast: (E) Trim Healthy Pancakes, (E) Sweet Cinnamon Quioa, (FP) Greek 0% Yogurt with Protein Powder and Berries, (S) Omega-3 Egg with 2 or 3 Whites and Vegetables, (FP) Cookie Bowl Oatmeal

Lunch: (S)BLT Salad with Salmon, Eggs or Chicken, (FP) WW Vegetable Soup with a lean protein source, (E) Tuscany in a Bowl, (E) Sweet Potato and Salmon, (S) Exotic Green Curry

Snack Ideas: (FP) Fat Stripping Frappa, (S) Kale Chips, (S) Tummy Tucking Ice Cream, (FP) Glucomannan Pudding, (S) Skinny Chocolate, (FP) Cottage Berry Whip, (S) Cake in a Mug, (FP)Yogurt with Berries



Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...