Thursday, May 23, 2013

Read Aloud Challenge


Once again not a great reading week, but I find that knowing I am doing this post each week motivates me to at least do some. We've had a lot going on and I've been sick on top of that so not a lot got done.  Right now I can't stop coughing long enough to read.  UGH  So here it is:

We read more of  Dear America: Survival in the Storm The Dust Bowl Diary of Grace Edwards (last week we couldn't find it, but it reappeared....I read some then Emma went off with it and finished it on her own....I love that!)

 photo zdearamerica_zps3c91449d.jpg

We read a little more of  Little Pilgrim's Progress by Helen L. Taylor which is an adaptation of the John Bunyan Classic.




Want some reading inspiration? Visit Footprints in the Butter for this week's challenge (I don't think there is going to be one with week...will update if there is) to see what others are reading. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...