Thursday, May 23, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013

I haven't posted one of these in over a month but I am so excited to say that I am all caught up on my verses in 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet. I've learned 44 verses so far this year!


100 Bible Verses in 2013


I always include my list of scripture memory resources in these posts but truth be told the only one I actually use is Scripture Typer.  I don't know how I could have learned these verses without it. It also has a built in review system so that I am constantly reviewing them and keeping them fresh. It's easier than a card system and I have the app so I can take it with me wherever I go. I use it A LOT. I highly recommend Scripure Typer!

Here are this week's verses:

 photo z1peter_zps5df03e0f.jpg

 photo zpsalm5522_zps59880768.jpg

I am also seriously considering signing my kids up for the Bible Bee this year.  I only have a few more days to decide. Would love to hear feedback if you've participated in the past.

Scripture Memory Resources:
LOVE Scripture Typer online (free) and the app ($5.99)

*photos were taken by my daughter Rachel

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...