Monday, May 13, 2013

Goal Planning Monday


It's time for Goal Planning Monday (which is on haitus, but I still want to post my weekly goals) by Mama Manuscripts. This is an insanely busy week with appointments every day (I canceled one for today since I'm not feeling well) and our church missions conference which is going on Wed.-Sun. every night.






Last week:

1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group. (Yes!)

2. Write in my Journible. (Mostly, the pen I use is missing and I want the whole book in the same ink...)

3. Work on my Scaredy Cat reading review. (No)

4. Finish Science Naturally review. (Just about)

5. Other blogging (Yes)

6. Read to the kids (Yes, but not as much as I'd like.)

7. Run 3 times. (Finish week 4 of the 5K training I am doing.) (I only ran twice because I got sick.)

8. Make Ellie's pediatric ophthalmology appointment (Yes!)

This week;

1. Keep up to date with my scripture memory group.

2. Write in my Journible.

3. Write and finish Scaredy Cat reading review.

4. Start IEW review.

5. Other blogging

6. Run if I feel better

7. Start summer bucket list

8. Sew sink skirt....seriously...this needs to get done!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...