Monday, October 3, 2011

Goal Planning Monday



I haven't linked up to Mama Manuscripts Goal Planning Monday in a few weeks.  I just didn't get around to it. I need to do it because I get so much more done when I make a list. I'm not sure how much I'll get done because I have a nasty cold and I'm not feeling that great.

-daily devotions
-meal planning for next week
-type up science modules in schedule grid
-make granola
-lesson plans for next week
-pull out fall clothes
-pack away summer clothes
-go through clothes given to us this week
-go through shoes
-write and post Scruble Cube review
-write Visual Latin review
-write Always Ice Cream review
-set up and work on other upcoming reviews



Link up your own goal plans for this week here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...