Monday, November 19, 2012

The Homeschool Mother's Journal







In our homeschool this week…

Emma's wetu
Photobucket


Places we’re going and people we’re seeing…

Dentists, oral surgeon, dinner/shopping with my best friend, organ lesson, piano lesson, church, cantata practice, choir rehearsal, grocery shopping.....It was a crazy busy week!

My favorite things this week …

Having my oldest daughter home for 5 days.


I bought an electric tea kettle this week after not having a tea kettle for a very long time.  I love this little kettle.

Photobucket


Things I’m working on…
knitting- I have several projects in the works.  I love to knit!

sour dough starter-I have been trying some different recipes with a wild yeast sour dough starter that I started just over a week ago.

I’m reading…

finished reading  Letting Go

King Alfred's English: A History of the Language We Speak and Why We Should Be Glad We Do. This is a fascinating book!  Check it out.



I’m cooking…

Sour dough waffles with my starter.

Photobucket

Link up your own Homeschool Mother's Journal post.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...