Saturday, November 24, 2012

Stick with it Saturday


It's Stick with it Saturday and I'm barely squeaking in with a post for Saturday.  I had a good week at Weight Watchers...down 2.4 lbs for the week for a total of 89 lbs lost.  (I am back up 2 since Thanksgiving but I'm not worried.  It will come off.  I didn't go totally crazy and usually after a "big" loss it takes my body a while to adjust.)

Now for the big news: I went running today!  It's the first time in weeks and weeks.  I am so happy.  My back doesn't hurt any more than it did before I went.  I'm having some pain in my right foot, but that isn't worse either.  I've been making more of an effort to get my 10,000 steps in too.

Goal for the week: stay on track with my eating, walk 10,000 + steps a day and try to run 2 times this week.



Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

I'm so glad it went well! Run for me too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...