Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu Plan Monday

I have really gotten out of the habit of meal planning and I'd like to get back on track.  Before Sadie was born (she's 22 months old!) I would post a menu of lunches and supper on my fridge every week.  I am not sure why but for the last 2 years I just haven't been able to pull that together!  Maybe I can get back on track with Menu Plan Monday. Thank you to my friend Becky who shared this on her Becky's Healthy Life Blog.



Monday- Grilled chicken, grilled corn on the cob, mashed potatoes

Tuesday- Zucchini Garden chowder and bread

Wednesday- Curried Chicken and Broccoli casserole

Thursday-Spaghetti and Meatballs with bread

Friday- leftovers

Saturday- hamburgers and chips

Sunday- French toast or pancakes

Add your own meal plan at orgjunkie.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...