Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Warrior Prayers

I recently read the book Warrior Prayers:  Praying the Word for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most on my Kindle.  This is an eBook designed to help you in the pursuit of reaching for the hearts of your sons and raising godly men.  In it you will find scripture prayers listed by category such as anger, fear, joy, love, purity, humility, integrity, lying and more. I really enjoyed this book and will use it often in the future.  








Brooke McGlothlin has written this wonderful e-book which is available for $4.99 at Amazon. You can read about her 21 Days of Prayer Challenge or the available leader's guide if you would like to use this book with a group.


I really want to pray for my boys (and girls) and this book makes it so easy to do. I also enjoyed the easy to read style and the peek into the life of the author's family.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...