Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

2011...Wow!  How is it 2011 already?  Today is not only the first day of the new year, it is also the first day that I am the parent of an adult child.  My oldest daughter, Rebecca, is 18 years old today. Time sure does fly!

Any guesses as to where Becca works?  ;)


I have a few goals this year, the first of which is to read through the Bible in 90 Days.  I have done this before though not with an accountability group.  I am looking forward to it, but it's a big undertaking so I hope I can keep up.  I believe there is still time to sign up for the group (if not, you can still print out the reading schedule and just start on your own.)


MomsToolbox

My other goals are to spend less time on Facebook (ouch), continue exercising and following the Flat Belly Diet/400 Calorie Fix that I've been doing since the end of October.  One more thing I really need to work on is going to bed earlier.  I have been staying up way too late and this one connects to the goal of less time on Facebook.

What are your goals this year?

2 comments:

Becky said...

Wow Karen, 18 years old! :) Congratulations to Rebecca!

Sam said...

Happy Birthday Rebecca! And yes, there is time to sign up. :) I have made goals, and a new schedule today as well, while losing a few pounds the hard way!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...