Monday, January 28, 2013

Menu Plan Monday


Photobucket

Monday: Spice-rubbed Vinegar-glazed Chicken*, potatoes and vegetable (I'll skip the potato and have extra veggies)

Tuesday: Fluffy Cheese and Greens Frittata

Wednesday: Spaghetti and bread (spaghetti squash for me)

Thursday: Homemade macaroni and cheese (for kids....date night for me)

Friday: Turkey dinner

SaturdayTurkey chowder with homemade bread

Sunday: leftovers

* From Weight Watchers new cookbook, Turn Up the Flavor.

Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com.  (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.) This week is found here.



1 comment:

Christine said...

I just started Weight Watchers this week so I will totally be trying some of your recipes. It is great to find a partner in crime--or weight loss that is!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...