Thursday, January 10, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013: Week 2

A few weeks ago I mentioned that in 2013 I would be joining a group of ladies on facebook using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart. (The author even blogged about our group.)

I am enjoying reading the devotional part of the book that goes with each of the verses as much as I enjoyed the first part of the book.



Photobucket

Each week we have 2 verses to memorize.  So far it has been easy since I already knew 3 of the 4.  Genesis 1:1, John 1:1, John 3:16 were the ones I already knew.  The difficult one for me was John 1:14 but as of last night I could type it out without looking.  I still don't feel confident that I know it so I will continue to review it until I know it as well as the others.

John 1:14

"And the Word was made flesh and dwelt among us, (we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. "

100 Bible Verses in 2013


I did download the Well Versed Bible Memory Assistant  (free app) for my iPod touch that is helping me to learn these verses.  I also want to set up this scripture memory system box.


Shanna at Learning at His Feet started the facebook group and is blogging about it each week.  This week she shared a free scripture memory worksheet you might like. (Thanks Shanna for all your hard work!)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...