Tuesday, January 22, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013- Week 4


This is week 4 of learning 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet.

100 Bible Verses in 2013


I have had no trouble learning the 2 verses each week so far, but that is mainly because I already knew most of them.  I am struggling with one this week, but I expect to have it down by the weekend.

This week we are learning more verses from the Romans Road.  Last week we learned Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23. This week it is Romans 5:8 (which I know) and Romans 10:9 (struggling!)

 photo Romans10-9_zps449c0fdc.jpg


This is my method for learning verses.  Repeat the verse 5 times out loud each day.  Use my Well Versed Bible Memory Assistant  (free app) on my iPod touch to review and quiz myself and continue to add to my scripture memory system box.  I also find writing the verse out to be helpful.  My favorite way to learn Bible verses is through song.  Bible Truth Music puts out a series (I think there are 7 now) of scripture memory songs (KJV) that are great for the whole family.


Linking up with Ben and Me.
*stock photo from http://www.rgbstock.com/



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...