Saturday, January 26, 2013

Stick with it Saturday


I've been on a long plateau with my weight loss.  For the past several weeks I've been up and down with the same 3 lbs.  Yesterday, I was almost back down to my lowest and I hope I'm about to lose something new. I do finally have something to say about what I've been doing for fitness.  YAY!  This means I am finally over my pneumonia. Double Yay!!

Workouts for the week:

Saturday: (after last week's Stick with it Saturday post) I ended up going for a run.  It felt good to be running, but I am back to square 1 since I had stopped running for so long.  It's been too cold to run and there's snow and ice around so I haven't been back out.  My back/shoulder blade area has been hurting ever since.  (so frustrating)

Sunday: (no workout)

Monday: 2 miles of a  Leslie Sansone DVD followed by a 20 minute Jillian Michaels workout then I played on the Wii for a short time.  I felt sore and figured I wouldn't be able to move the next day but I was fine.

Tuesday: Bought Billy Blanks Tae Bo Bootcamp Shred video.  Did the entire workout (to the best of my ability).  Let's just say I'm glad no one was taking any videos of me.  :)

Wednesday: Purchased Extreme XRT app for my ipod and did the first beginner workout.  Love this!

Thursday: Extreme XRT 2nd beginner workout (20 minutes).  Most of this is fun.  I enjoyed it and I like having a short workout that I can fit into my day.

Friday: nothing...too tired and my shoulders hurt too much.  My back is so "tight". I wish I knew what to do to make it better.  I want to exercise and it is holding me back. My knees are bothering me a bit too.  (It's tough getting old.)

Today:  Extreme XRT 3rd beginner workout.



Goals for the upcoming week: Stick to my Weight Watchers plan and exercise when I can.



Link up your own diet/exercise post over at Sam's Noggin.

1 comment:

Sam said...

When my back is that tight, I go to my chiro. Great job getting back into it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...