Tuesday, January 15, 2013

100 Bible Verses in 2013-Week 3


This is the third week of learning 100 Bible Verses in 2013 using Robert Morgan's book 100 Bible Verses Everyone Should Know by Heart which I am doing along with a Facebook group started by Shanna at Learning at His Feet.

So far I have memorized 4 verses.  Genesis 1:1, John 1:1, John 3:16 and John 1:14.  John 1:14 was a bit tough but I did it.


100 Bible Verses in 2013


This week the verses are Romans 3:23 and Romans 6:23.  I already know both verses I just have trouble remembering which one is which.  We have some children's Bible Memory CDs from Bible Truth Music and I learned these verses from these songs (a couple of years ago.)  Songs are a great way to learn Bible verses.  


I am still using the Well Versed Bible Memory Assistant  (free app) for my iPod touch and started setting up my scripture memory system box.

I am really thankful for this challenge.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...