Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trim Healthy Mama-Week 33


This is my 33rd week of Trim Healthy Mama.  I have decided after weeks of trying to lose just free-styling that I need to go back to combining THM with Weight Watchers points.  So I started that again on Sunday.  I didn't mark down anything over the weekend, so this isn't a full week.  Points are in parentheses before each meal or snack.

I've been counting since Sunday and I'm almost back down to my lowest weight.  (About a lb to go).  However, this time, I am NOT enjoying counting AT ALL.  I have been allowing myself some fruit as allowed on Weight Watchers to help when I am feeling hungry.  I am not sure what the next step is....counting does work for me though.

 photo ztrimhealthymama_zps5b98cc6a.jpg


Sunday

(6 )Breakfast:(S)Trim Healthy Breakfast Sandwich
(1)Snack:(E) Apple and Baby-Bel Light Cheese
(6) Lunch:(CO) Avocado BLT Salad and grapes
(4) Snack:(S) Chocolate Almond Skinny Chocolate (I only used 1 T. of coconut)
(6) Supper:(S) Spaghetti Squash with roasted veggies, chicken and Parmesan cheese
(3) Snack:(FP) Chocolate Cake ; 1/2 cup Greek 0% yogurt and blueberries

Total Points: 26  Remaining Weekly Points: 49

Monday

(4) Breakfast-(S)1 Egg and 2 whites fried in 1 tsp. grassfed butter, leftover roasted veggies, strawberries
(1) Snack- (E) Apple and Baby-bel Cheese
(6) Lunch- (CO) Salad with 1 T. EVOO, balsamic vinegar and 3 oz chicken, grapes
(4) Snack-(S) Skinny Chocolate
(8) Supper- (FP) Chicken in Joseph's Pita; Greek Yogurt and blueberries
(5) Snack-(FP) Chocolate Cake and strawberries; Skinny Chocolate

Total Points: 28  Remaining Weekly Points: 47

Tuesday

(5) Breakfast:(S) Cottage Pancakes with Fried "apples" (made from zucchini)
(3) Lunch: (FP) Salad with 3 oz Chicken and Walden Farms Chipotle Ranch dressing
(5) Snack-(S) Skinny Chocolate and Chocolate Cake
(6) Supper-(S) Kelp Noodle Chicken Stir Fry
(8) Snack-(SH) Whip of Wonders and Skinny chocolate

Total Points: 27  Remaining Weekly Points: 46

Wednesday-


(5) Breakfast-(S) Pancakes with Peanut Butter and Slim Belly Jelly
(10) Lunch-(S) Salad with Chicken and Skinny Chocolate
(1) Snack-(E) Pumpkin Spice Pudding and an apple
(10) Supper-(S) Chicken in Joseph's Tortilla, Skinny Chocolate
(1) Snack-(FP) Chocolate Cake with Strawberries

Total Points: 27 Remaining Weekly Points: 46

Thursday-


(6)  Breakfast-2 Eggs fried in grass-fed butter and Zoodles
(10)Lunch-(S) Salad with EVOO, balsamic and chicken, Skinny Chocolate
(0) Snack-(E) Banana
(7) Supper-(CO from the banana) Sauteed veggies with ground beef; Pumpkin Spice Pudding
(3) Snack-(FP) Chocolate Cake and strawberries; Skinny Chocolate

Total Points: 26  Remaining Weekly Points: 46


* My weight loss has been a process.  I've been on my weight loss journey since October 2010.  I have not lost this much weight since starting THM.  You can read this post to read more about how I lost the first 100 lbs.

2 comments:

Lisa Russell said...

I enjoy all of your menu ideas! Thank you for sharing!

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Plan to Help Dieters LOSE 23 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...