Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Where Have I Been??

If you follow my blog, you know that each week I post a wrap up of what I have eaten and how I am doing with my weight loss etc.  I have decided for now, not to do that.  I am no longer following the Trim Healthy Mama plan and trying to figure out exactly what I am going to do.  I have been unable to lose any more weight since I gave up counting points.  I tried combining THM and point counting again but I just hated it.  So, I am currently trying a very low carb diet to see if I can get things moving again.  If not, I may just go back to counting points.  It is frustrating to me to be stuck at this position.

So, I expect to be back blogging about my weight loss journey in the very near future but for now, I am not blogging every bite I eat.

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...