Monday, April 30, 2012

Menu Plan Monday


I am so thankful to be back to meal planning. Last week went much more smoothly since I started doing  Menu Plan Monday again.

Last week I tried 3 new recipes and all were a hit.  Spinach LasagnaChicken Orzo SkilletSlow Cooker Italian Style Turkey Meatloaf (not exactly new...I made it once before but I hadn't tried it in the crock pot)




Monday: hamburgers, chips (grilled portobello mushrooms for me) 

Tuesday: Mary Lu's cheesy tomato soup

WednesdaySlow Cooker Honey Glazed Ham, potatoes, beans

Thursday:  Zesty Hamburger Soup

FridayVeggie Cheese Stuffed Shells, bread

Saturday: Grilled Chicken, Stuffing, Cranberry Sauce, Green Beans

Sunday: Makeover One Pot Spaghetti from Healthy Cooking magazine

 alternate meal: Chicken Noodle Casserole



Link up your own menu plan at orgjunkie.com. This week is found here. (Or just find great ideas from other bloggers that share their menus.)

2 comments:

Amanda Towne said...

Yum! I love zesty hamburger soup--I should make that again soon!

Jennifer said...

I need to pull out my pages of scribbled ideas and plan menus more instead of just making it up as we go. Yours sound yummy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...