Thursday, April 19, 2012

Free Creation Notebooking Pages

I am going to be reviewing a Bible curriculum soon and needed some notebooking pages.  I couldn't find what I wanted online so I made these up for our use and thought others might want to use them too.  This is what they look like:








In the real file there is no dark line on the bottom of this.


I just added these to Google documents.  Use this link to download them.  https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6K66QlnNYxaNFd0U3lOTEFUTTQ They are free for your personal use.  If you have trouble with the link you can send me an e-mail  kgouvin@hotmail.com and I will forward these to you in pdf format.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Karen,you did an awesome job creating pages for Creation... I'm working on a set for my boys (they had a couple requests...) otherwise I would get your set... Have you tried saving them to google docs? Then you can link to them on the blog.

Karen said...

Thanks Cariann. I was looking at that a while ago but I need to spend some time figuring it out. I know you only get so much space too so I have to check on that.

Walking Fruitfully said...

These look great! Have you looked at Homeschool Launch? http://www.hslaunch.com Similar to Scribd only specifically for homeschoolers. Easy and free!

Off to send you an e-mail for these pages. :)

Karen said...

Thanks for the tip Hillary. I hadn't heard about Homeschool Launch.

Aadel Bussinger said...

These are great! Thank you!

Karen said...

So glad you like them. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...