Monday, November 7, 2011

Slim Down Sunday

Well, I'm a day late (again) but here goes:





Goal: Continue losing weight at a steady pace. 

Pounds Lost: 54.6 lbs (same as least week)

How is it going this week?  Still going along steadily.

My Plan for the Week Ahead: Just keep doing what I've been doing. I still haven't felt like exercising unless you count knitting as exercise. :)

If you would like some encouragement or to encourage others in their weight loss join us at Heartfelt Homeschooling for Slim Down Sunday.  You can link up here

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You know the AMA has a code for knitting and crochet related injuries; therefore, it must be exercise! :-) Post what you're knitting - I want to see! I'm trying a new crochet scarf pattern, hope to post a finished product in a day or two.

April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...